Wednesday, April 11, 2007

'I was just glad Alabama didn't have polar bears and smoke monsters. Whew!'


I feel like I have several ideas for deep, thought-provoking and tremendously entertaining blog posts. But sadly, I lack the time to piece them into anything of consequence.

So instead, you get an exclusive look at the TV commercial I spent the past few months working on for The Year of Alabama Arts. It even features Michael Emerson, who plays Ben/Henry on "Lost." Huzzah!



Yes, I realize there's no obvious "writing" for this spot, but I did do the interviews. Except the one with Emerson. We had to hire some folks out in Hawaii to do that. Oh well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy that everyone else had two or more spots on the commercial, while Emerson only had that one nice thing to say.

Greg said...

Are you sure that emerson is his real name? I wouldn't trust him. Did he come in on a balloon?