Monday, March 17, 2008

Another victim of Prog Rock vandalism.


Hope to have some photos soon from the great tree split-o-thon of 2008, an event which is taking its toll on almost every muscle in my body. But until then, here's something I meant to post a while back.

When I came back after being out of the office for Allison's birth, I found that my four framed vinyl records had been stolen and maliciously replaced:




In case you can't see it well, that's two Rush albums alongside ones from King Crimson and Yes, all of which are practitioners of the worst music genre ever.

Luckily, the culprit stepped forward later that day, and the stench of Stephen King's playlist is now out of my office for good.



Whew.

1 comment:

Tim Nudd said...

Nice Metaphysical Graffiti cover!

I was more of a Big Lizard/Eat Your Paisley guy, but kudos nonetheless.