Thursday, January 05, 2006

Anonymous benefactor?

Hey, did one of you fine folks get me a Best Buy gift certificate by mail? One arrived anonymously, and I put it toward a new gig of ram and a new video card. So let me know whom I have to thank.

Quick work updates: Karen had a great interview for a job that doesn't sound like it would pay a living wage, but she's going to try negotiating. I'll keep you posted. Someone also threw my name in the hat for a Web content manager position at a locally based insurance company. While not the most thrilling job ever, it would help me toward my goal of learning more about Web design, and would still leave some time for free-lance journalism (or sleep and video games).

1 comment:

Griner said...

Are you kidding? For Christmas, Joe destroyed a few things from Best Buy. That's how he celebrates. In truth, he's getting better and better...he's relatively quiet when we come home, and his destruction has decreased from Category 5 to Tropical Depression.