Monday, September 18, 2006

Job security. Woohoo!

Sorry for the lengthy pause between posts, which led loyal Asterian Bill to send me this delightful image:



Anyway, some of you may remember my minor panic when, shortly after starting at the agency, I learned that our largest client was merging with another bank.

Why was this scary? Because the post-merger bank could easily decide to go with another agency, including the hotshot Atlanta agency that was representing the other bank.

Well, good news. We won the post-merger account, meaning that our largest client is now considerably larger, so we should be in good shape for a while. Speaking of which, I should have some more fun stuff to show you all soon, but as I've said before, things move slowly in the advertising world.

More to come, and sooner than later this time.

2 comments:

Christian said...

That's great, but what we're all really wondering is...

What happened with the deep-fried burger?

Griner said...

Claypits, sadly, was not referring to the deep-fried hamburger.

It's still in the works...I will not fail to blog about that, I promise you.