Friday, October 27, 2006

I know this much: He'll never get over Macho Grande.

I had a long day in a recording studio yesterday, but it was one of those times that's fun to talk about later.

Got to record a radio spot for a bank featuring Robert Hayes, aka Ted Striker from "Airplane!", aka Hyde's dad on "That '70s Show." Nice guy, fun to work with (via uplink from Birmingham to Hollywood, not in person). And he actually sounds kinda like Shatner. I'll post a clip when it's all approved and such.

Another spot (we recorded three total on Thursday) featured Hal Douglas, aka that movie voice guy. It was cool just hearing that, yes, he actually does talk like that. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to edit "In a world..." into the spot.

Not much else to say...um...

...panda sneeze!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Okay the panda video just opened my tickle box.

Griner said...

It kinda looks like Mazzy and Callie...