Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A few good links

Big cheers to Flying Lemur guitarist Christian for keeping alive the band's old Web site I designed in college. I never get tired of that photo of me with nappy hair down to my shins.

Also, I hired a young videographer to assemble a digital clip for our Web site of the recent Nevada City Classic bike race. Be sure to check it out. The guy did the whole thing for free, so I don't know if he'll go through the trouble again. But we hope to get the public access station involved. Most of the private videographers wanted $300 or more to do a 1-minute clip. I can't afford to pay $50 for a free-lance article, though, so that ain't going to happen.

Hope all is well with you guys. If you haven't posted your randomly generated band names below, you better do it. Yeah, I know, it acts like it's making you sign up for a blog when you register, but you don't have to. It just sets up a profile that can be as minimal as you want.

No comments: