Tuesday, February 13, 2007

So many Ethiopians, so little room in my inbox.



Today's Mental Floss blogs included a mention of Spamusement.com, a site where a guy makes cartoons based on the subject lines of spam e-mails he's gotten. It's worth checking out.

The one shown here is called "Your dog will love it!"

But be sure to check out "You were wrong cabinet Sanchez" and "Who will know?"

What's the best subject line in your spam folder right now?

I'd have to say mine is "Over the past year, you have received letters from a number of Ethiopian politicians, academics and citizens backing our claim."

Yes, that's literally just the subject line.

4 comments:

Greg said...

Mine is "Baby Samples and magazines". But I just emptied the folder earlier today and only had 4 to choose from. I'd still like some baby samples, though.

Spamusement is great. I really like one of the guest spamusements: Hello me Not Dead.

http://spamusement.com/index.php/comics/view/316

Unknown said...

I don't have much in my junk mail box right now, but it does seem that my nonexistent Uncle George has died and left me millions!

"Mr George C.Whitfield next of Kin"

The nice banker from Benin, Africa, has surprisingly poor spelling and grammar for a very important bank man. Hmm.

Jerry Hinnen said...

"What to look for when purchasing a replica watch" sounds vaguely interesting ... Honestly, my spam folder's not nearly as interesting right now as it has been in the past.

Karen said...

So hard to choose:

Or glycerinate go monkish

or

Those of holmes the sleuth-hound.