Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Well, it's one-third right. I am hot.


Random stat thrown out on the Mental Floss blogs today...

If you’re turning 30 this year, you’re probably good-looking and might have marital problems, because you’re so fickle.

Since Karen and I are both turning 30 this year (she'll hit the landmark in just a few days, while I have a good six months left), this seems doubly pertinent.

But maybe it's that double dose of beauty and fickleness that is offsetting the potential for marital problems. Woo...hoo?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I just turned thirty yesterday (that would be the 28th). It's just as well I'm not married so I can skip by the marital issues and enjoy my good-lookingness. Did Karen beat me to thirty by a few days?

Griner said...

Yep, by two days. Happy birthday, Dale!