Friday, December 08, 2006

Rejoice, my follow kitchen nerds!

Logging into Blogger today to post about something completely unrelated, I saw a notice from Google that they've hooked up with Harold McGee for a cooking blog.

Wait, you ask, who's Harold McGee? Only the author of the most badass cooking science book ever, that's who! His opus, "On Food and Cooking," is the definitive text on kitchen science. It's not a light read (for that, I'd recommend this one), but it's a milestone in ushering in an era of food science that debunks centuries of kitchen myths.

(You'll also see it pop up often in episodes of Good Eats when Alton Brown is consulting his library.)

Anyway, check out McGee's blog, Curious Cook to get your food learnin'.

2 comments:

Griner said...

I think yours might be upset about that YouTube playlist I have embedded a few entries down. Anyone else having the top of my blog come up looking blank?

Christian said...

It looks fine in Firefox.