Thursday, March 01, 2007

Now I'm Bill's biggest fan. Get it? Fan?


The enemy: This granny-panties ceiling fan in my living room.



The hero: Bill, who earnestly loves installing fans and lights. How can you thank a friend like that? By putting the least flattering photo of him on the Internet? Don't mind if I do!



Bill nears completion of Operation ... um ... Fandango!



The final result. Is classy, no?



So what was my role in this whole affair?



Props to Dawn for properly estimating my intelligence and warning me not to burn the old plastic-faux-wood fan blades in my fireplace. Next she's going to tell me to stop grilling indoors.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new fan. Also, there are a crazy amount of cars parked in your neighbor's driveway in that last picture.

JH said...

I am just noticing that you don't have a coat on and there is no snow. This is the time when we "northerners" think that we should move south and we forget you have bugs that grow to be the size of small children. I digress... I am a fan of the new fan. (sorry it's the broadcast journalist in me I couldn't let it pass by.)

Karen said...

Regarding all the cars in the neighbors' driveway: Yes, that is a frequent sight over there, and yes, all the owners of those cars live in that house. Usually, however, two or three are scattered about the front and back yards in the lawn, so seeing them all parked in the driveway is a relatively rare sight.