Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What about toe lickin?

Just had to pass on a funny headline that someone got away with at MSNBC for about five minutes yesterday...



So much to make fun of. I mean, I'm in advertising, and I wouldn't even try to convince people that fried chicken is good for you, whether it's regular or extra-trans-fatty.

But no, my favorite part is that I first read it as, "Finger licking is good for you." I pictured people being advised to lick their fingers half an hour a day for the boost in antioxidants. Sadly, no...

That headline was quickly replaced with this bad boy:



Yawn.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't know. I might pay to see two trans fats get in the ring and duke it out. I'd advise wearing plastic covering, though, like what they give people in the first few rows at Blue Men Group shows.