Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hoboy! I have an Amazon wish list! And my unborn daughter has a charity!


This feels self-serving and materialistic, but I personally like when friends have Amazon wish lists. Because even if I know you well, come Christmas crunch time, I don't really want to do any more thinking than I absolutely have to.

So anyway, here's mine...

My Amazon.com Wish List

If you've got one you'd like to share (or see something that I'd love but is blatantly missing from my list), post a comment here.

Oh, and I almost forgot, with all the baby registry stuff also going on this year, Karen and I are offering an easy alternative to gifts of any kind.

We're trying to collect donations in our daughter's name for kiva.org, so you're all invited to take the easy route and send a contribution of any size (seriously...$1, whatever) via check. Just make it out to us and write kiva.org in the message line. Contact me if you need our address.

No comments: