Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I think I can fit a conference table in my workspace now. Maybe even a kitchenette.


A few quick updates to fulfill your blogging demands during a busy week:

• I've recorded my first history podcast with co-host Claypits Jackson (whom I think Blogger is now calling "Valerie," alas), and I'm mostly happy with the results. At 37 minutes without music or pauses, it's a bit long. But I think I can snip off a few minutes of banter. Still, it covers the first 6 million years of human history, so you have to cut me some slack.

We plan to knock out three or so episodes before pitching it to a potential host/sponsor/sugardaddy, so I'll keep you posted.

• I'm finishing my first-ever TV commercial this week. It's the mini-documentary piece I've been traveling around for lately, so I'm pretty excited. Still, it's going to be hard to cram all the good stuff we got into 30 seconds. Thank god for YouTube.

Because of all the work I'll be doing on that this week, don't expect too many posts.

• My cubicle has been re-assembled and now sports an extra foot of space between me and the wall. Sadly, a dozen people or so have stopped by to comment on what a big difference it made. Sigh.

No comments: