Friday, July 21, 2006

Lessons of the day

What I've learned in the past 12 hours:

1. My cat's hobbies include knocking water glasses across nightstands, shattering them across the floor, and then jumping down to play in the shards. At fricking 1 a.m.

2. My dog can climb our fence. Seriously. He's been climbing the corner, where a bush had intertwined with the chain link and given him a foothold. I watched him do it, otherwise I wouldn't believe it was possible. He's inside right now, probably learning how to disassemble consumer electronics.

3. Alka Seltzer cold & flu, dropped into orange juice, creates an Orange Julius! I hate Orange Julius, but I hate being sick more. Cheers!

3 comments:

Griner said...

I think the shorter we keep his lease, the better.

(Heh heh.)

But yes, we've talked about it. If fixing this newest problem area doesn't work, we may have to resort to some sort of run. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Griner said...

Callie. Sorry.

Reid said...

For your dog, you can maybe make him a star on FreedomTales.com and see some reward for his escape.