Monday, July 10, 2006

We are moved in. Kinda.

We finally got moved into the new house this weekend, so I feel like I should have more to say. But I'm just so damn tired, and there's so much left to unpack.

We've been on a spending spree for the house, and that will probably need to slow down soon to let our income catch up. But hey, someone needs to keep Lowe's and Home Depot in business. Oh, and we're making another trip to Ikea in Atlanta soon to pick up some living room chairs and this bad boy.

Sorry I don't have much more in me to blog about today. Big thanks to everyone who helped out with my huge move, especially my sister and parents, who have been tireless in their assistance. Within a week or two we might even be able to have them over to do something other than unpack, clean, paint or repair.

Ps, e-mail me if you need our new address. I'll also have a new landline number soon (our cells are a bit spotty in the new place).

No comments: