Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Breaking news: We've bought a house. (Again)

I know, I've said it before. But once again, we've reached an agreement on a house. I still think it looks crazy on the outside, partly because of the green-and-black paint job, but the interior is incredible. It's also a great deal for Hoover, which has good schools and all that jazz.

Here are the mandatory photos...(from the Realty site...I hope to have better ones soon):



This central room is amazing. It's perfect for entertaining. The kitchen, dining room and living room all flow right into each other, and there's even an expanded sunroom-type area off to the side.





These are two of the three bedrooms. They're all spacious, and there are two full baths, too.

We plan to move in a month from now, so I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Luckymom said...

The house looks great!!! This style 1950s-60s era house typically has seafoam green, lemon yellow or poodle pink tile in at least one of the bathrooms. Which color did you get? (BTW we lived 6 years with the seafoam green!!)

Griner said...

Oh, that'd be the poodle pink! And don't forget the black accent tile! Our bathroom in California was pink, black and...green maybe? I think I've blocked the image from my mind.

I think the bathroom might be one of the first projects.