Friday, June 16, 2006

Three reasons to love the world on this hazy Friday

1. I got briefed on a new ad campaign today, and the writeup I was given said customers will like these snacks because they are "sophisticated flavor products to satisfy their sweat cravings." Mmmmmm.....

2. Folgers has what might be the best ad in rotation right now (that doesn't involve scantily clad soccer players). I mean, there's no way I'll ever drink Folgers, as long as God leaves my free will intact. But it's a great ad. There's another nice non-coffee spot here, but it's more just pretty than fun.

3. There's a documentary out about the reunion of the best band of all time. And if you're in New Zealand sometime soon, you might get to see it. Otherwise, it'll probably just sit on hold in your Netflix queue for a while.

2 comments:

Griner said...

They looked pretty toned to me...hold on, I'll go check again...

Metfan said...

I saw the film at the Tribeca Film Festival, excellent. Try to catch in the the theater, you'll love it.