Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dabbling in YouTube.


So here's how I've spent the past two days at work:

As I mentioned before, we launched our mega state arts site recently. The other day, I started pushing everyone to put all these great video clips on YouTube so people could find them without discovering the full site.

Amazingly, our video producer got all the clips compressed, formatted and uploaded in one day. So I spent today refining the clip names and descriptions. I also made playlists for each artist.

So check out our cool little customized YouTube page, and be sure to subscribe if you have a YouTube account. That way, whenever you log onto YouTube, you'll see all the new clips from my interviews (and I don't think it e-mails you a bunch of notifications, in case you were worried about that).

(Oh, and as for clip I posted here, I just wanted to see how many of you could actually understand Jerry Brown...)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i looked at all the videos. Some of them aren't the most articulate people, but they definitely have the heart of an artist. I absolutely love the first clip you have there (charlie somebody). I know how he feels all the time (Thank god for choreography competitions in random ass places like huntsville, al).

Griner said...

Yeah, Charlie Lucas and Lonnie Holley are great. I like all the people on there, but I think they really have interesting things to say about being an artist.