Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wait, has anyone else heard of this social networking thing?

I've been somewhat, not really, kinda updating my space on MySpace, and I realized some of you might not even know I was on there.

I won't be replacing this blog with it or anything, but I figure it's about the best way for people in the world at large to find me these days. If you're on MySpace, feel free to "friend" me. And for the love of god, someone please post a comment on my MySpace page...I look so unloved.

(I've also added my MySpace page to my links list on the bottom left, just above my completely inactive zombie blog.)

On a similar note (and because I'm actually paid to do this kind of thing), I've been playing around with Orkut.com, a social-networking site run by Google. It's vaguely similar to MySpace, but it's much more refined-looking and clean. Truth be told, though, it just doesn't have a lot to offer once you're set up on there. MySpace at least has the gawking factor of looking around at millions of strange people with no sense of design aesthetic.

No comments: