Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A nice MySpace coda.

Most of my bookstore co-workers don't know my last name, and they've never seen me with a goatee. That makes for some wariness when they get a MySpace friend request from "Griner" with the same picture I use on this blog (the "Homeless Griner Gets a Meal" photo, as Bill so aptly put it once).

So I enjoyed this response from a guy I work with in the cafe quite a bit:

man it took me a few minutes to realise whos myspace this was. u look like morgan spurlock from super size me in that pic and i didnt know what griner meant. so i was thinkin, morgan spurlock wants feed me ice cream and grind me? what a strange mfker


On that note, have a great Thanksgiving, everybody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, you know. Cafe. We're the longshoremen of the bookstore empire.