Friday, September 30, 2005

My guess, for the record

I'm not sure if any of you are as into Esquire as I am, but they've had a pretty cool feature running the past few months. Each month, they've slowly been unveiling a picture of the "sexiest woman alive." As a journalist, I have to say this is a great trick. It infuriates some people, but it's a talker, and keeps people coming back.

I especially like that they gave that title to Angelina Jolie a few months before they started this project...so the new one must only be like three months old, right?

They've been dropping hints each month, most of which have been too obscure. But I think I've got it figured out now.

And the winner is....Jessica Biel? Who is Jessica Biel? Apparently someone obscure enough to warrant this kind of committment. Anyway, the pieces add up, in my opinion. Check it out yourself and let me know if you have a better idea. I'm sure the photo I've included here will remove all doubt from your mind.

No comments: