Thursday, October 20, 2005

A few fun things for you

OK, before I dive into blah blah updates on my exciting cross-country adventure, here are some great movies that folks have sent me lately.
  • The "big ad" for an Australian beer.
  • A preview for Stanley Kubrick's heart-warming new film.
  • The trailer for Stubbs the Zombie. You know I can't get enough of zombies. Speaking of which, I can't remember the name of a game that's coming out where you fight through hordes of zombies in a shopping mall, a la Dawn of the Dead. I read a preview a while back but now can't remember it. I liked that the focus was on sheer quantity of zombie. Stacy, get to the Walgreens, stat.
  • A great new ad for electronic birth control.
OK, on to the old update-o-rama:

This Sunday, I'm flying out to Athens, Ga., for a second round of job interviews (the first was just with the publisher while he was visiting Reno). It's an intensive interview schedule, but I think I can ace it. Wish me luck.

I've got a tentative buyer lined up for my car. She called an hour after I posted the ad on cars.com. She's been dying for an Impreza sedan and wants to come up this weekend to claim it. I have to say, as much as I'll miss my car, $13,500 is some good walking-around mon

1 comment:

Christian said...

Perhaps you are thinking of They Hunger: Lost Souls? It's an upcoming zombie game based on the Half-Life engine.