Friday, April 21, 2006

I feel like Darrin Stephens


Just found out that my first ad campaign pitch was received well by the client, which means it should actually see the light of day. This is a big deal mainly because I've written a lot of copy for existing campaigns, but this is the first time I actually came up with the idea, mocked it up with a designer, got it approved by the boss, etc.

I can't give any details for now, but I just wanted to share with somebody. I'm also coming up with a campaign idea that should be broadcast/printed throughout the Southeast, so I'll let you folks know if any of this goes public.

DON'T FORGET: It's your last chance to enter the photo contest, so e-mail me your cameraphone pic of the weirdest thing on your desk. Don't miss the surely amazing prize!

No comments: