Friday, April 14, 2006

The new excitement: Cafe Asteria Camera Phone Contests

In my ongoing effort to add interactivity to ye olde cafe, I'm starting an occasional camera phone competition. We all have em. Let's put em to good use.

The topic for the first one:
The weirdest thing on/in/hanging above your desk at work.

My entry:



It's a urine sample cup with an easter egg. Both are surprises from my company...one from April Fools, the other from yesterday. I'm going to see if I can build it into some sort of holiday shrine.

HOW TO TAKE PART
Just take the pic in the next week and have your phone send it it to me at griner (at) gmail (dot) com. I assure you, it should work. Feel free to include a description, or not, but follow it up with an e-mail letting me know who it was from. The winner will get...I dunno...a new nickname, probably.


------

UPDATE: Our first entry

This from Em:


It's her cat mug featuring scissors, chopsticks, a fork and some well balanced eggs. A lesser person might have photographed the hat in the background, but who am I to judge?

No comments: