Friday, August 18, 2006

Bloggers: Sharing their great big love with the world.

This is completely random and unconnected to my life, but it made me laugh, so I thought I'd share.

Glamour magazine's Web site has started a blog where a 29-year-old writes about her dating life and lets visitors vote on what she should do (surprisingly, they don't seem to be doing her any favors...the voters seem to be both puritanical and cruel).

Anyway, the gossipy, snarky uber-blog Gawker has been writing about her like crazy (thus I know about her), and she wrote a post saying that Gawker really hurt her feelings by writing about her ex-fiance. Personally, I agree with the theory that if you're going to put your sex life in the hands of Internet trolls, you might as well just assume you've lost any chance at privacy. But I digress...

What made me laugh was this comment on Gawker's post about the blogger's post about Gawker's posts...or something. As always, click on the pic to see the text bigger.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Wow, she seems bad dumb (to steal an expression from my wife).